Yamaha is excited to announce that a YZ65 race bike and free entry is available to two non-YZ65 owners to compete at round two of the YZ65 Cup at the legendary MX circuit.
This is the ultimate opportunity for riders who do not own a YZ65 to experience what it's like to be part of the bLU cRU family.
The bLU cRU YZ65 Cup Wildcard experience includes;
- 1x YZ65 for you to ride at the YZ65 Cup on Saturday and Sunday
- Fuel and spare parts for the weekend
- Pitting under the bLU cRU truck awning
- Access assistance from bLU cRU racers, technicians and ambassadors
- A bLU cRU goodie bag
- Riders and family members are invited to join our factory teams at a bLU cRU BBQ on Sat evening
- Access to high res images from the event
- Entry for the rider as well as general admission for one parent/guardian
How do you get involved?
Complete the form below and tell us in 30 words or less "Why you would like the opportunity to race a YZ65 at Coolum?" But do it today because the competition closes 11:59pm on Tuesday 7th August 2018!
What you need to know:
- Winners must cover all travel and accommodation costs to/from the event
- All riders must have a current MA licence
- Riders must be aged between 7-12 years old
Congratulations to Zac Molloy and Deegan Rose, you are the lucky YZ65 wildcard entries at round 2 of the YZ65 Cup in Coolum. We look forward to seeing you at the event and being part of the bLU cRU family.
1. The promoter is Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd., Locked Bag 48 Wetherill Park NSW 2164
2. The competition is YZ65 Cup Wildcard
3. Entry requirement - entrants must register their details on the Yamaha Motor Australia website and tells us in 30 words or less "Why you would like to the opportunity to race a YZ65 at Coolum?"
4. There are no restriction on the number of submissions by entrants
5. Open to Australian residents only and riders must be between 7-12 years of age
6. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that submitted photos and wordings are the entrant's original work. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or against Yamaha safety policies
7. The prize is one of two wild card entries to race a YZ65 at round of the YZ65 cup at Coolum 11-12th August 2018.
8. Closing date for submissions and the competition will be 11:59pm AEST Tuesday 7th August 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. will not be held responsible for entries not received for whatever reason
9. The two winners will be judged by Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. based upon the most creative entry submitted
10. The winners will be announced on the Yamaha Motor Australia Facebook page and the Yamaha Motor Australia website on Wednesday 8th August 2018 with the winner notified by email and/or phone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
12. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services
13. Winners must cover all their own travel and accommodation costs to/from the event. Riders must be aged between 7-12 years age, have a valid MA licence and supply their own protective riding gear.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. Employees of Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. or their family members, any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition
16. Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd. and not to any other party. By entering the competition you agree from time to time to receive promotional material from Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions