What about spraying chemicals?

You'll need to complete the appropriate chemical handling and distribution course. This is done externally from Yamaha Sky Division Australia but we can recommend suitable locations for you to complete this training course. In most cases, this course tends to take two business days depending on the education company.

Once you have completed your RMAX training course with us and your chemical handling course, depending on the state that you plan to spray chemicals in, pilots and / or the business is required to be licensed. Requirements vary from state to state.

We can help you navigate this.