Do I need a license?


A CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) UAV Controllers Certificate is required for the pilot and your business will need a CASA Operators Certificate.

If agricultural operations are planned then both the operators certificate and controllers certificate will need to be endorsed through your state's corporate environment body. For example: NSW EPA

You can read more about this on our "Training" page.